AMCAL General Contractors, Inc., a rapidly growing developer/builder of diverse real estate projects, is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of Contract Administrator. Primary job responsibilities will be related to the administrative support for the development and construction of residential projects throughout California and Texas.
Candidates should be skilled with the MS Office suite and recognize that detail oriented tasks are critical to a business' long-term success. This is a mid-level administrative position with greater project responsibility based on demonstrated ability. Familiarity with general contracting administration is a strong plus.
- Assist Development team in the preparation of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Manage the approval & execution of all contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Input pending commitments into accounting system for release to accounting once all required documentation is gathered.
- Prepare & send out contract package consisting of payment application, lien releases, and payment schedule to match executed contract.
- Maintain log of all commitment related items such as contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Obtain and maintain accurate and appropriate insurance certificates.
- Obtain and maintain accurate and appropriate waivers from Sub consultants.
- Create file folders and file for multiple departments within AMCAL.
- Meeting Set-Up and scheduling.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required (valid driver's license and insurance required)
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills, a high capacity to multi-task, and the ability to manage consultants and personalities are prerequisites
- Position based in Agoura Hills, CA - relocation not covered
- A criminal background check and review of current driving record will be required
- Salary - DOE
- Health coverage available for individual after three months. Dependents can be covered at employee's expense
- 401K program
- 3 weeks leave (vacation, personal, sick), and 8 paid holidays per year
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance