Posted August 19, 2021
AMCAL General Contractors, Inc., a rapidly growing developer/builder of diverse real estate projects, is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of Contract Administrator. Primary job responsibilities will be related to the administrative support for the development and construction of residential projects throughout California and Texas. Candidates should be skilled with the MS Office Suite and recognize that detail-oriented tasks are critical to a businesses’ long-term success. This is a mid-level administrative position with greater project responsibility based on demonstrated ability. Familiarity with general contracting administration is a strong plus.
- Assist Development team in the preparation of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Manage the approval and execution of all contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Input pending commitments into accounting system for release to accounting once all required documentation is gathered.
- Prepare and send out contract package consisting of payment application and payment schedule to match executed contract.
- Maintain log of all commitment related items such as contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Obtain and maintain accurate and appropriate insurance certificates.
- Obtain and maintain accurate and appropriate waivers from Subcontractor consultants.
- Create file folders and file for multiple departments within AMCAL.
- Meeting Set-Up and scheduling.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required (valid driver’s license and insurance required)
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills, a high capacity to multi-task, and the ability to manage consultants and personalities are prerequisites
- Position based in Agoura Hills, CA – relocation not covered
- A criminal background check and review of current driving record will be required
- Salary – DOE
- Health/Dental/Chiropractic coverage available for individual after three months. Dependents can be covered at employee’s expense.
- Life Insurance
- 401k program
- Three weeks leave (vacation, personal, sick)
- Eight paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance after FYE.
- No phone calls, please
- Please email a cover letter and resume to jgordon@AMCALhousing.com
AMCAL General Contractors, Inc.
The AMCAL group of Companies, one of the Nation’s leading housing development companies is developing quality rental and ownership residential properties throughout California and Texas including Affordable Housing, Luxury Apartment Housing and Student Housing. The Company was founded in 1978. An affiliated company, AMCAL General Contractors Inc. builds all of AMCAL’s projects. For more information, visit our website at www.amcalhousing.com. AMCAL Multi-Housing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.