Posted November 24, 2021
AMCAL Multi-Housing, Inc., a rapidly growing private developer of diverse real estate projects, is seeking an individual to fill the position of Front Desk – Administrative Assistant.
Candidates should be skilled with the MS Office and recognize that detail-oriented tasks are critical to a business’s long-term success.
This is an entry level position that reports to the Office Manager.
- Greet clients
- Update company directory
- Sort incoming packages and daily mail
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Ensure that postage meter has sufficient postage for the month
- Prepare UPS/Fed Ex shipping labels
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Manage office equipment, i.e., copy machines, fax machines
- Additional items and responsibilities, as necessary
- Position based in Agoura Hills, CA – relocation not covered
- A criminal background check and review of current driving record may be required
- Salary – DOE
- Health/Dental/Chiropractic coverage available for individual after three months. Dependents can be covered at employee’s expense.
- Life Insurance
- 401k participation with matching after one year
- Three weeks’ leave (vacation, personal, sick) for the first six years.
- Eight paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance.
- No phone calls, please
- Please email a resume to Jennifer Gordon at jgordon@AMCALhousing.com
AMCAL General Contractors, Inc.
AMCAL General Contractors, Inc., one of the Nation’s leading housing development companies, is developing quality rental and ownership residential properties throughout California and Texas including Affordable Housing, Luxury Apartment Housing and Student Housing. AMCAL General Contractors Inc. builds all of AMCAL’s projects. The Company was founded in 1978. For more information, visit our website at www.amcalhousing.com. AMCAL General Contractors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.