AMCAL Multi-Housing, Inc., a rapidly growing developer of diverse real estate projects, is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of Development Administrator. Primary job responsibilities will be related to assisting the Development Department in ongoing administrative and other internally focused tasks.
Candidates should be skilled with the MS Office suite and recognize that detail-oriented tasks are critical to a business’s long-term success. This is a mid-level administrative position within the Development Department with an emphasis on greater responsibility based on demonstrated ability. Familiarity with real estate development is a strong plus and previous administrative experience, preferably in a real estate or construction position, is required.
- Prepare, process, and administer development contract templates per AMCAL procedure
- Assist in budget and schedule preparation
- Follow up with city offices and development consultants, as necessary
- Verify consultant/subcontractor ability and check references
- Update project-tracking reports
- Develop and maintain project rosters
- All aspects of department organization, including but not limited to, filing, report assembly/preparation, maintaining database information, and assistance in preparing presentations
- Additional items and responsibilities, as necessary
- Use of personal vehicle may be required (valid driver’s license and insurance required)
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills and a high capacity to multi-task are prerequisites.
- Position based in Agoura Hills, CA – relocation not covered
- A criminal background check and review of current driving record may be required
- Salary – DOE
- Health/Dental/Chiropractic coverage available for individual after three months; dependents can be covered at employee’s expense
- Life Insurance
- 401K participation
- Three weeks’ leave (vacation, personal, sick) for the first six years
- Eight paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- No phone calls, please.
- Please e-mail a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
AMCAL Multi-Housing, Inc.
The AMCAL group of Companies, one of the Nation’s leading housing development companies, develops quality rental and ownership residential properties throughout California, Texas and Washington including Affordable Housing, Luxury Apartment Housing and Student Housing. The Company was founded in 1978. An affiliated company, AMCAL General Contractors Inc. builds all of AMCAL’s projects. For more information, visit our website at www.amcalhousing.com. AMCAL Multi-Housing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Administration, Development|