AMTEX Construction, LLC, a rapidly growing developer and general contractor of diverse real estate projects in Texas, is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of Front Desk Administrative Assistant. Front Desk Administrative Assistants are a pivotal member of staff in any company. They are the first point of contact for any visitors to the office or anyone contacting an organization, so being well-presented, organized and polite are pivotal traits.
Candidates should be skilled in the MS Office Suite and recognize that detail-oriented tasks are critical to a business’ long-term success. Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
This is an entry level position that reports to the Director of Construction.
- Answers incoming calls and directs calls to appropriate staff members
- Greets and directs visitors, and maintains security by logging all visitors
- Updates company directory
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail and packages, including sorting and distributing mail to appropriate staff
- Maintains, orders and manages office and kitchen supplies
- Manages office equipment, i.e., copy machines, fax machines
- Maintains orderly office files
- Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments
- Takes meeting minutes and prepares electronic meeting notes
- Tracks and submits travel requests, travel reports and time-off requests for staff
- Follows up construction bids with phone calls and emails as necessary
- Collects and files electronic documents
- Enters data into appropriate software systems, such as Procore
- Photocopies, faxes and collates documents
- Maintains office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Provides additional support, including clerical support to the entire AMTEX staff, as necessary
- Position based in Farmers Branch, TX – relocation not covered
- A criminal background check and review of current driving record may be required
- Use of personal vehicle may be required (valid driver’s license and insurance required)
- High-level organizational and communication skills, the capacity to multi-task, and the ability to manage a busy front desk environment are prerequisites
- Salary – DOE
- Health/ coverage available for individual after three months. Dependents can be covered at employee’s expense
- Life Insurance
- 401K participation
- Three weeks’ leave (vacation, personal, sick) for the first six years
- Eight paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- No phone calls, please
- Email a cover letter and résumé to VP of Accounting, Administration and HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
AMTEX Construction, LLC, is a Farmers Branch, Texas-based, real estate development company that has developed and built high-quality affordable, workforce and luxury multi-family rental apartment homes since 2012. AMTEX is an affiliate of AMCAL and AMWA which develop and build apartments in California and Washington. For more information, please visit our website at www.amcalhousing.com. AMTEX Construction, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer.