This 4.62-acre project in Chico, California, is a purpose-built student housing community located within one mile (0.4 miles) to the main entrance of the California State University, Chico (CSUC) campus.
The project Class “A” construction, with two, four-story wood frame courtyard buildings for the residential units and a four-story concrete garage attached to the rear residential building with 371 parking spaces for residents.
Study rooms are located throughout the residence floors. The project includes 173 residential units housing 658 students.
With a sweeping courtyard design, the project focuses on abundant exterior spaces, each with a unique character, designed to give students outdoor spaces for leisure and fresh air study environments.
The community’s amenities include:
- Spacious study rooms
- 6,000 two-story state-of-the-art fitness center and student recreation center
- Large courtyard and patio areas
- Student café and lounge areas
- Secured high speed wi-fi building-wide
- Secured parking structure for 371 cars
- Resort style pool and landscaping
Property type: Student Housing
Year Completed: 2018
No. Units: 173
No. Beds: 674
Developer: AMCAL Equities, LLC
Contractor: AMCAL General Contractors
Architect: Humphreys & Partners